FLOWING SPRINGS GOLF GREENS
COVID 19 Golf Guidelines
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are still procedures in place at all golf courses for the 2022 season.
Please review the guidelines below prior to booking a tee time.
The 2-meter social distancing, which you are probably used to by now, also applies to anyone while on the golf course property
BOOKING A TEE TIME
- Tee times are every 10 minutes.
- Weather permitting the golf course will be open at 7:00 am daily.
- Tee times can be booked one week in advance.
- Bookings by telephone will be available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Book a tee time online
- NO WALK-ON GOLFERS permitted at this time
- Power carts are 2 people per cart
- Carts will be previously cleaned and ready but can not be accessed until the cart has been assigned by a staff member at the cart shop.
- Only after the cart has been assigned, signed out, and then sanitized, will the rider be given the okay to drive it away.
- Power carts are to be returned to the cart shop after the round and the renter of the cart must remove all waste and recyclable containers and deposit these items into the containers provided outside the cart shop. This includes used scorecards and all other items.
A scorecard and a pencil will be available from the cart shop attendant
Flowing Springs Golf Greens will not be able to accommodate any golf tournaments until further notice.
or Call the