Over 50 Men’s League
- For men over 50 years of age.
- Begins the first week of May and ends in early October.
- Meet other golfers and make new friends. Join as an individual or partner with a friend.
IDEAL COURSE FOR SENIORS
- Just 10 KLMS north of Regina on Highway 11 to exit A, turn west onto Highway 734, go 3 & ½ KLMS to the Flowing Springs Driveway.
- Relatively short par 4’s and longer par 3’s and rewards accuracy more than length.
- The course is picturesque and well-maintained with green speeds and length of rough appropriate for recreational golfers.
- Great place to enjoy the outdoors and get some fresh air and exercise.
ADVANCE BOOKINGS NOT REQUIRED
- Tee times for the entire year are known (to the league players) at the beginning of the season, unlike other courses that require you to set up your own times and partners through the season.
MULTIPLE PLAY OPTIONS
- Play one day per week (Tuesday or Thursday), two days per week (Tuesday and Thursday) or three days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
- Walker tee times are from 7:15 am to 7:45 am. Cart rider tee times begin afterwards.
DAILY SKILL EVENTS
- Three skill events for members, with cash prizes of $15 each, every Tuesday and Thursday from early May to the end of September.
- League members’ only, no extra charge age- flighted putting and club championship tournaments with cash prizes of $300 for each tournament.
- Invitational Tournaments for the Members and Guests; July and September. Social food and drink gatherings after golfing with invited guests and partners.
PLEASE NOTE Provincial guidelines regarding certain restrictions due to the COVID 19 could change the above information. Updates will be provided when available.
Golfers choosing one of these options may join the League by paying the nominal annual league membership fee of $30 (1 day) to $40.00 (2-3 day); included in the prices listed.
Additional information is also available. Email us
- One day $520
- Two days $830
- Three days $915
- One day $ 740
- Two days $ 1,250
- Three days $ 1,415
Regina Public Golf Course
Flowing Springs Golf Greens is a public golf course. Located just 15 minutes northwest of Regina.
Facilities include an 18-hole championship golf course, driving range and practice green, plus a Pro Shop, Snack Bar and Lounge with a deck and patio.
Our fully licensed clubhouse and deck offer a great view of the 600 yard long Par 5 first hole. Our spacious patio gives you a view of the 18th green.
NO TOURNAMENTS CAN BE BOOKED AS OF NOW BECAUSE OF COVID-19
306 543 5050